Friday, August 26, 2011


When its time to celebrate come sip and see, have your little sweetea gather her friends for tea!
$200 (8 person rental)
.55 cents per mile

Only a few parties available per week, $50 deposit, 
additional guests may be added for $10 per person up to 12
(Serving the Northern Suburbs of Cincinnati including Mason, West Chester, Liberty Township, Kenwood, Montgomery, Maineville, Loveland, Lebanon, South Lebanon, and Indian Hill)


Includes: American Girl Doll Tea Room Chairs, up to guests, Boas, Tutu's, Fans, Games, Music, Crafts, Signed Picture Matte of the Birthay Girl, Matching Girl and Doll Hats for Take Home Goodies, and more! 

Contact Me:  317-727-5106

Exactly how does it work:
I am a mobile tea party planning service that will come to your house or location of choice.  I bring all the supplies, canopy, table, chairs, costumes, table decor, handmade take home gifts, etc.  (no, you do not even need to purchase cups, napkins, plates, goodie bags, etc)  I will spend approx 2 hours setting up your party either the day of or day prior depending on the schedule.  I will leave you with all the tools and supplies you will need to host your daughters special day that includes 2 simple crafts, themed music, conversation topics, and game ideas.  Since my services as as a rental and I do not stay during the actual party duration, you will be responsible for supplying any food or drinks you wish to serve.  Please take into consideration any guests allergies and have Little Pink Par-Teas approve your selections.  A typical party that will include time for opening gifts last about 2 hours.  Do not worry about the ages of the children, all games and crafts are appropriate for all ages and nothing is breakable, all ceramic cup and pot sets in the pictures below have been replaced with a non-breakable alternative.   After spending a few months observing parties I am strongly encouraging you keep your guests at a max of 8 for your own benefit and the intimate atmosphere of a true tea.   Sometime when the party is over I will return to pack and load up.  All that I ask is that you have run the dishes thru the proper dishwashing techniques and leave everything out for me to inventory.   I tend to book about 2 months in advance so please call ahead to schedule.  Little Pink Par-Tea invitations are also available upon request for $15.


Coming Soon:  
American Girl Tea Colors and Themes
Soon in 2012 I will be introducing a second set that will consist of hot pink and black to appeal to our older young ladies.  It will also include more American Girl games, music, higher tables, larger chairs, etc.    


About Me:
I graduated from the University of Kentucky in Merchandishing, Apparel, and Textiles in 2002.  I then began a career working for an upscale fashion designer based out of New York.  At that company I held many titles in my field of interest such as marketing, event coordination, fashion show production, and charitable contributions.  I left my job to be a stay at home mom and continued on my journey by applying my skills to interior decorating and staging for myself, friends, and family.  At the same time I have done volunteer work in many different aspects and have been recently searching for my niche to give back.  I put all aspects of my life together and created Little Pink Par-Teas.  If you don't already know I have two little girls almost 3 and 6 and we love everything pink and girly.  I had been searching for birthday ideas for their upcoming parties because we were getting bored of attending the same birthday venues.  I wanted to plan a party that reflected their personality and came from my heart.  In the process I learned that doing so was not going to be cheap.  With the help of my mother we decided to go all out and purchase only the best items in hopes others can use it too.  This brings me to my final goal which is to give back.  In the meantime you can find Little Pink Parteas featured in the silent auction at the Ronald McDonald House annual gala.

No comments:

Post a Comment